Happy New Year

Happy New year to all of my readers.6 months ago I launched this blog as a means of sharing all the interesting news and examples of creat...

Happy New year to all of my readers.6 months ago I launched this blog as a means of sharing all the interesting news and examples of creativity that i found on the web as well as sharing all the research work and trend analysis that i do on the web i had no idea it would be so well received even though it is a very selective in nature last year saw this blog being featured on Wall Street Journal and reffered to by a number of big blogs and a few days ago and also garner our first Blog sponsor Mobisolv .Hopefully i would be able to recreate the same effect this year. If there is some areas that all of you want me to cover then please drop a comment

Related

update 2877104721175282954

Post a Comment

item